Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We interrupt your regularly scheduled food-and-poetry blogging

My sister wrote a book! Actually, she's written quite a few of them at this point -- I think it's rather flattering of me to have lost count -- but her new one just came out last week. My very own *autographed* copy arrived in yesterday's post, and I can't wait to read it. It's sure to be brilliant; after all, my sister wrote it. I like to think a certain verbal flair runs in the family. It's also in brown typeface. If that doesn't seal the deal for you, then you're beyond my powers of persuasion.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, sweet! Thanks for the plug.
    And I see you are fiddling with your layout ... lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wanted to branch out a bit ... I thought the stark white made the food look a bit ragged. I think I've reached the limits of my current html knowledge, though. :)

    ReplyDelete